Leaflets are available at the surgery with more information or feel free to ask a member of staff.
To get started...
- Tell a member of staff at reception you would like to start using the online service.
- You will be required to fill out a short form and sign to confirm you agree with the information on the form.
- Show 2 forms of ID (1x photo ID & 1x proof of address - from the last 3 months) to check and confirm who you are.
- A letter will be printed off with your unique username and password for you to log in and start using online services.
Did you know you can order your repeat prescriptions online?
This is a new service that allows you to....
- Order repeat medicines from your computer, tablet or mobile phone at a time that suits you.
- Check your list of repeat medicines from home.
- Book GP appointment's online.
- View your medical record online.
Come to reception where a receptionist will need to see 2x forms of ID. (1x photographic ID and x proof of address - from the last 3 months) These are for security purposes.
Reception will then print off a form for you to read and sign accordingly.
You will then be given a letter with instructions on how to use Patient Access. This will also have your unique username and password to get logged in safe and securely at home.
Access for all children under 16 will be restricted to just booking GP appointments and requesting repeat prescriptions only. Parents/Guardians can request online access to their child's record to book GP appointments or to request repeat prescriptions on their child's behalf, only until the child reaches the age of 12. Access will then be removed and the child will need to re-register on their own behalf.
*For more information on Patient Access please visit....*